At the Roadcew area in Rocklands, Marijus and Edvinas Šmigelskis opened a few new problems:
3. Hill Start 7A - SS in obvious rail, LH to crimp, RH to lip, TO.
1. Disregard 7A+ - SS, RH on poor slopey edge, LH on undercling/crimp, slap up the arete, TO.
1. Narcolepsy 7A - SS on good holds in roof, reach around the lip to a crimp on the face with RH, LH out to the arete, climb slopers on arete to TO.
1. The Conquest 6C - crouch start on crimps on lip of overhang, climb straight up the slab.
2. K53 6C - stand start, LH on crimp, RH on small crimp/undercling, reach/jump to the top, TO.
1. The Hulk 7A - SS in rail, RH out right to a pinch, straight up TO